We may collect the following data:
1. Name, surname.
2. Contact information, including email address.
3. Demographic information such as zip code, IP.
4. Other information is required to carry out customer surveys/offers.
We need this information to understand your needs, offer better service, and do the following:
1. Internal accounting.
2. We may use this information to improve the quality of our products and services.
3. We may periodically send promotional emails. letters with information about new products, special offers and other information that we believe may be useful and interesting to the addressees.
4. From time to time, we may also use your contact information to contact you for marketing purposes. Possible means of communication: e-mail, telephone, fax or mail.
We use web traffic cookies to see which pages the user visits. This helps to analyze the data of the internet traffic and to improve the quality of navigation on the website, taking into account the behavior of the users. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
In summary, cookies help improve the website by allowing us to track which pages are of interest to you and which are not. Cookies cannot in any way transmit to us access to your personal computer or information about you, apart from the information that you voluntarily provide. You can always choose to accept or reject cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to prevent cookies from being accepted.
Links to other pages
Control of personal information
You can prohibit the collection of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill out a form on the website, click on the box confirming that you do not want your personal information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes.
If you have agreed that we may use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by notifying us by email. by mail email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or transfer your personal information to third parties, except where we have your permission to provide the information or it is a legally justified procedure. We may use your information and send third-party promotional information to you if you choose to do so.
You can request personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you need a copy of the data we store about you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that the information we collect about you is incorrect or incomplete, please notify us as soon as possible and we will correct this information.